Friday, December 17, 2010

Tired of these things on the Evo

I'm tired of these problems with the Evo:

Voice mail quality is terrible. This could be Sprint's service, and it's likely, but creating a voice mail greeting that sounds good is impossible. No matter how loud or clear you or your source is, it always sounds like a crap.

Sometimes if someone calls me, the call doesn't go through. I won't receive the call, and won't receive the voice mail for hours later. This could possibly be my phone, I plan on formatting it when 2.3 is released.

Short text doesn't work. If you want to text #### for instance, it won't send.

Pointless Sprint apps. I NEVER use the preloaded apps. I can't remove Qik, and now every time I go to check for app updates, it's there. I don't want to update it. There is currently an update from Sprint that includes EVEN MORE crapps, and I refuse to update. Though, when 2.3 comes out, they'll probably include them anyway.

Otherwise, the phone is still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment