Thursday, October 28, 2010

Winamp on Android

I am so surprised about this. They've been working on an Android app, and I'm happy about it. The beta is now on the market, and I've been using it for a while now. It's got a great start, but it still needs work. Here are the things I'd like improved about it:
"Stop and quit after current track" button on unlock screen to stop music and save battery.
Download pic for album with missing art.
Control Winamp like a remote, including searching through your library
Stream Winamp library on the fly, any format, to the phone. Kinda like Orb, but free and using your Winamp library.

Also, HTC updated the Evo a while ago and fixed many of the issues I was having, and even unlocked the framerate. Still, I'd like to have a custom phone number description and an unlock screen wallpaper different from the current wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment