Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HP again, Retailers & Radio Shack

Another thing that I remembered about HP is that they DON'T EVEN INCLUDE the proper wire connection to connect their stupid printers to the computer via USB. That's just sad. For some idiotic reason, they think that I would buy their expensive rip off golden wire with 30 attachments I don't need. JUST INCLUDE A REGULAR USB CONNECTION! There is absolutely NO reason to have a unique USB connection. NONE!

Well guess what, this leads me to my second point. I remember a couple of years ago about how stores like Target, Walmart, and Best Buy tried to sue Amazon to get them to charge the outrageous prices for goods like the big retail chains do. They can all blow me, and I hope their electronic departments suffer horribly. Why should I buy a wire from you for $10 when it should only cost me $2. Monster Wire can bite me.

This is also about Radio Shack. It used to be a place where nerds could go get their wires and nerdy things for cheap, but now it's all about cell phones and the same expensive stuff. Bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment